Jul 9, 2013

Words remain


"Take me beyond this land undone"


The song in the video is called Words Remain and sung by Josh Garrels. It seemed just peaceful to me, hearing only the guitar and his voice through those lyrics is something I could do for hours and hours without getting tired of it.
I must say I consider myself an atheist, though. Someone willing to read what Garrels says in this song will quickly realize it has got a religious message. I do not care, anyway. Instead, I could not agree more with the title, because once said, words can never be taken back or completely forgotten.
The picture I was looking for before finally chosing the one at the begining was one with an angel flying through the skies, the sight of her back and the entire image coloured of black and white. I haven't been able to find it, but in exchange I got that beauty of blonde angel with only one wing and dark feathers all over. I think the colour of the sky is what made me choose it, if not the fact that the view is from the angel's back.
I want to end with a personal message, the one the song brings out from me every time I listen to it. Life is short, some more than others, and each moment can be perfect to be happy and value what we've got and what we're doing righ then because it can also be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment